Our Virtual Launch Success!
Yesterday was a big day for us, as we hosted a virtual launch on Zoom! We wanted to take the opportunity to showcase our programmes for free, offering guests the chance to sample up to three 30-minute sessions across the range of our courses.
Over fifty people attended the launch from a range of organisations, roles and sectors. Duncan Cawdell, the founder of Bitesize, welcomed the attendees and gave an overview of the Bitesize offering, sharing our philosophy:
- Lifelong learning is essential for individuals and companies to succeed in an ever-challenging competitive workplace.
- The customer experience you create, and deliver is as essential as the products and brands you market – if you are to grow.
- Skills development must be practical, engaging, flexible, affordable, and accessible to all, irrespective of your size.
- By making things simple, easy to understand, and easier to replicate, our work and our success become more enjoyable, and more successful.
- VIRTUAL delivery is the perfect platform to make this work for businesses.
It is on this philosophy that we have built and designed Bitesize Business Academy with the end user in mind. Ensuring our programmes are excellent value for money at just £295, offer flexibility to allow individuals to book a training course at a time that suits then, and all are delivered by experts in their field, providing years of knowledge and expertise that can be applied instantly back in the workplace.