£295 + VAT PP | 3 hour virtual module. A notebook and learning journal will be sent in advance of the session
What will I learn?
1. Where negotiation fits into the selling process.
2. Why and how selling & negotiation are different
3. When to (and when not to) negotiate.
4. What makes a successful negotiation.
5. How to negotiate within a long-term commercial relationship.
Who should attend?
This is a foundation module designed for those who are new to sales, about to join a sales role, or are working at a National Account Executive level within the business.
Anyone who completes internal or external negotiations with colleagues or customers with greatly benefit in understanding a framework and structure to being successful.
All our programmes are delivered virtually, which means you can decide where you learn – all you need is a laptop, good internet connection, microphone and webcam.