£295 + VAT PP | 3 hour virtual module. A notebook and learning journal will be sent in advance of the session.
What will I learn?
1. How to understand the real balance of power.
2. How to value and prioritise trading variables.
3. How your customer is likely to act and re-act.
4. How to be clearly focussed on what you want/need.
5. How to fix parameters to work within.
6. How to create a negotiation map.
Who should attend?
This is a development programme designed for those with 2 to 20 yrs of commercial experience at least (or have attended the Negotiation 1 Module).
This session builds upon the Negotiation Essentials – so those gaining knowledge from essentials are welcome to explore further within this module.
All our programmes are delivered virtually, which means you can decide where you learn – all you need is a laptop, good internet connection, microphone and webcam.