£295 + VAT PP | 3 hour virtual module. A notebook and learning journal will be sent in advance of the lesson.
What will I learn?
1. How to maintain control and successfully close the deal.
2. How to identify and manage buyer tactics.
3. How to manage the environment.
4. When is the right time to negotiate.
5. Different negotiating styles.
6. How to make the initial proposal.
7. How to overcome apparent stalemate.
8. When and how to walk away.
9. How to communicate and confirm the negotiated agreement.
10. How to ensure compliance and what to do if things slip.
Who should attend?
This is a development programme designed for those with 2 to 20 yrs of commercial experience at least (or have attended the Negotiation 1 Module).
This session builds upon the Negotiation Essentials – so those gaining knowledge from essentials are welcome to explore further within this module.
All our programmes are delivered virtually, which means you can decide where you learn – all you need is a laptop, good internet connection, microphone and webcam.